Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. – John 14:6 KJV
This means that Jesus Christ is not ONE way to God, not even the BEST way to God, but the ONLY way to God! Either you believe it or not – either you are a Christian (you are one of those who believe it) or you are not (you are one of those who don’t believe it). However – if you believe it, there is no “well, that may be the right way for me, but maybe for others it is a different way”. That would not be logical!
1 comment:
Amazing, you have more than one blog! I just jumped into this blogin' adventure in April, but one is all I can handle :) Thanks again for stopping by and splashing me with your sweet comments. I'm going to follow along with you and get splashed in God's goodness over here too.
Hugs from Costa RIca,
Sarah Dawn
Post a Comment